My Guide Website?
Wellington: Local Delicacies Half-Day Food Tour2 Reviews
Indulge your palate on a food tour of Wellington and discover a secret location known only to the locals. Visit the best nooks and crannies of the foodie wonderland, and enjoy some scenic sights along the way.
- Enjoy a fully guided food tour of the Wellington region
- Discover inner city delights and some special locations out of the city center
- Learn about coffee, craft beer, cheeses, meats, and more
- Be led by an expert foodie guide with over 30 years experience
DescriptionTaste the local food delicacies of the greater Wellington region and the inner city on a guided tour of the capital. Meet store owners who are passionate about their wares and ready to share their range of superb produce. Explore the cultural diversity of the cool capital through its artisan food and creations. Learn why Wellington is the coffee capital of New Zealand, full to the brim with cafes, bars, and restaurants. Take in a panoramic view of the city from one of its lookout points. Visit venues carefully curated and selected to showcase the unique food and drinks offered by welcoming store owners. Learn more about the craft beer scene, get introduced to tasty cheeses, meats, and more.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Local guide Transportation At least 6 food and drinks stops, including a coffee roaster and the oldest pub All food and drinks provided on the tour (come hungry) Stop at one of the many lookout points for a panoramic view of the city
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to availability
- This activity operates come rain or shine
- The minimum age is 18 years old
- The tour includes at least 6 food and drink stops
- All food and drink on the tour is inclusive, so come hungry