My Guide Website?
Wellington Cocktail Discovery Tour & 4 Cocktail Creations2 Reviews
Enjoy the local and quirky atmosphere as you sample some of Wellington’s best cocktail creations on a fully guided walking tour.
- Enjoy a fully guided walking tour of Wellington's quirkiest bars
- Uncover some of Wellington's best kept secrets
- Meet the master mixologists at each location you visit
- Soak in the street art culture and vibes around Cuba Street
DescriptionLove cocktails? Taste and enjoy cocktails and nibbles to get your evening started on the right note. Get away from the tourist trap, enjoy the local and quirky atmosphere and sample some of Wellington’s best cocktail creations. On this guided 2.5-hour walking tour, you will be guided through the popular entertainment areas, soaking in the city’s vibrant personality, famous for its street art, food, and drinks culture. You will hear about the history of the bars and meet the master mixologists at each location through this fun, informal yet informative drinking tour. By the end of the tour, you will learn about the best watering holes in town with plenty of time (and local knowledge) to continue with the fun on a night out.
IncludesExperienced and friendly local guide At least 4 cocktail creations Nibbles Photo opportunities around Wellington’s vibrant Cuba Street area
- As this is a walking tour, it is recommend that you come in comfortable and weather appropriate clothes and shoes (high heels and platforms shoes not recommended)
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older (If you look under 25, you may be asked for your ID)
- Participants are recommended to eat prior to the tour