My Guide Website?
Wellington Craft Brewery Half-Day Guided Tour with Tastings10 Reviews
Visit three of the region's best craft breweries with tastings at each location. Enjoy an in-depth brewery tour led by brewery staff and share the producer's passion for their products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Wellington:If youʻre booking your trip to Wellington last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Martinborough Wine and Food Tour with Lunch from Wellington
- From Wellington: Half-Day Foodie Tour of the Wairarapa
- Wellington: Return Cable Car Ticket
- Remutaka Rail Trail Mountain Bike Explorer
- Wellington: Wētā Workshop Experience and Guided Tour
- Enjoy a range of locally made craft beers at each brewery visit
- Learn some of the secrets during a staff led brewery tour
- Share in the passion these producers have for their products
DescriptionThe tour starts with a coastal drive around the western edge of Wellington Harbour, heading for Brewtown in Upper Hutt. Your first visit is to Kereru, a small, independently owned and family operated award-winning brewery that is incredibly passionate about making good beer whilst following sustainable practices. Have a taster of the available beers on tap, some of which include ingredients unique to New Zealand. Next stop is another member of the Brewtown family, Panhead Brewery. Panhead is New Zealand's very own craft brewing monster truck rally, putting the frighteners on anyone who thinks beer should mind its own business and cower behind the wine rack. Launched in 2013 out of the old Dunlop tyre factory in darkest Maidstone, they were embraced enthusiastically from the get go by Wellington's beer cognoscenti. Your next encounter takes you Baylands Brewery for a tasting of their tap beers and a look through their extensive range of home brewing supplies. The itinerary may vary depending on day and time of your specific selected tour.
IncludesTransport Local driver guide and commentary Small group tour All craft beer tastings Brewery staff led craft beer brewery tour
- Activity suitable only for adults 18 years and above
- Minimum numbers are required for this tour to operate, in the unlikely event that these are not met you will be offered an alternate date or a refund