My Guide Website?
Wellington: Electric Bike Hire
Hire one of our high-quality electric bikes and cruise up Wellington's steep hills or ride the bays with ease.
- Explore Wellington on your own terms by electric bike
- Make easy work of Wellington's hills and ascend for panoranic views
- Get a boost from the electric assist
- Park up almost anywhere to visit city museums and attractions
- Go for a picnic in the one of the numerous parks, bays, or beaches
DescriptionRide at your own pace by hiring an e-bike to explore Wellington city and the surrounding bays. These high-quality electric bikes are easy to use and suitable for any level of fitness. Ride the bays to take in the best viewpoints or use your e-bike as your transport between the must-see attractions of Wellington such as the Weta Workshop, Zealandia Sanctuary, Te Papa Museum, or the Wellington Cable Car located only 5-minutes away. Whether you're traveling solo, as a couple, or in a group, these top-quality electric bikes make your mode of transport an experience in itself. The local partner can recommend a great day route that takes you from their store on the Wellington Waterfront, around the bays to the Miramar Peninsula and back via a lookout of the harbor entrance and the Mount Victoria lookout.
IncludesBattery-operated electric bike Helmets Lock Free map
- Pickup your e-bike anytime from 9:00 AM and return by 5:30 PM.
- The bikes are suitable for riders from 145cm (4'8) tall. There are a variety of bikes to suit your preference