My Guide Website?
Wellington: Fear Factory Haunted House Admission Ticket1 Reviews
Dare to visit the Fear Factory haunted house in the heart of Wellington for a thrilling, interactive experience of fun and frights.
- Be terrified by live actors and impressive special effects in unexpected places
- Make your way through the dark maze and step below the deck of the Lost Ghost Ship
- Challenge yourself and your friends or family to see who is the bravest
DescriptionFeel the adrenaline rush and learn about Wellington’s haunted history in the heart of New Zealand’s capital city. Enter the interactive dark and venture below the deck of the Lost Ghost Ship. Discover a nautical nightmare inside the HMS Wayfarer. Grab a group of friends, your family, or someone you really trust and take on this white-knuckle adventure. Challenge yourselves and see who can last the longest. If you decide you’ve had enough before the 30-minute tour is up, there is a way out: scream “I chicken out!” You will be immortalized on the ever-growing chicken counter, which has more than 1,300 people listed.
IncludesAdmission ticket 30-minute activity
- Children under 7 years of age are not allowed to participate in this activity
- Due to health and safety regulations, pregnant women cannot participate in this activity
- Please notify the local partner when booking if you are affected by any of the following: epilepsy, previous dislocations, head injuries, artificial limbs, back injuries, eye conditions, high blood pressure, hearing impairments, asthma, neurological disorders
- These may not prohibit you from taking part in the experience, but will make staff aware of any issues or medical concerns you may have