My Guide Website?
City Gallery Wellington
Contemporary art that makes you think.
City Gallery Wellington is a significant non-collecting, public gallery in New Zealand, with a focus on contemporary visual art and design from New Zealand and around the world. Located in the heart of the city, the Gallery presents a changing programme of exhibitions and events.
The award-winning architecture and bright spaces make City Gallery Wellington a truly captivating venue.
The gallery is also available for private hire with four spaces available:
- The Hancock Gallery and Foyer is perfect for dinners for up to 150 people or 250 for cocktail events.
- The Adam Auditorium seats 134 people and is well suited for presentations, film screenings and award ceremonies.
- Deane and Hirschfeld Foyer is a smaller and intimate space suitable for up to 80 guests with a perfect opportunity for private viewings of the Deane and Hirschfeld Galleries.
- The Boardroom is ideal for meetings and training sessions for up to 12 people. It features lovely views of the harbour.
- Private viewings and/or tours of the Gallery may also be arranged. Please enquire.
More Venue Information:
More information on the City Gallery venue hire and Museums Wellington range of unique venues can be found in the brochure located in the 'More Info' section.