My Guide Website?
Wellington and Picton: Interislander Ferry31 Reviews
Interislander connects the North & South Islands of New Zealand, traveling between Wellington and Picton. This has been described as one of the most beautiful ferry journeys in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Wellington:If youʻre booking your trip to Wellington last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the stunning views from multiple viewing decks
- Upgrade to the Premium Lounge and enjoy complimentary food and beverages
- With kids? You can opt for a cabin or watch a recent release movie
- Our three passenger ferries operate seven days a week all year round
DescriptionFor over 6o years, Interislander has been sharing the stunning scenery of Wellington Harbour and the breathtaking Marlborough Sounds with over 800,000 passengers every year. The voyage between the North and South Islands of Aotearoa New Zealand, takes just over three hours and has been described as one of the most beautiful ferry journeys in the world and is a ‘must do’ experience for everyone exploring our stunning country. Once onboard enjoy a meal, drink in our bar, stroll the decks, watch a movie or relax in our Premium Lounge. Our three spacious and comfortable Interislander ferries - Kaitaki, Aratere and Kaiarahi - cross the Cook Strait at regular times, 7 days a week, all year round.
Includes1-way ferry ticket Access to viewing decks
- This voucher is only valid for people and does not include additional fees such as when crossing with a vehicle Carry-on baggage allowance: one small bag and one handbag/laptop bag Check-in baggage allowance: two items of baggage (23 kilograms/200 centimeters per bag) per person