My Guide Website?
Wellington: 2-Hour Guided Bike Tour
Jump on a bike enjoy a guided tour around the picturesque Wellington Waterfront. Learn about key Wellington figures who have shaped Wellington into one of the coolest little capitals in the world.
- Explore Wellington by electric bike on a guided tour
- Make easy work of Wellington's hills
- Learn about the history of the city and spot some local landmarks
DescriptionMeet your guide on Queens Wharf in central Wellington in time for a 10:30 AM departure. After listening to the safety briefing, enjoy some time to practice riding on your electric bike in a car-free space before heading out. The tour focuses on six city-shaping people and you’ll be introduced to key some Wellington landmarks including the New Zealand Parliament, Wellington Stadium, Te Papa Museum, Cuba St, Oriental Bay, Wellington Railway Station, and the historic Wellington Waterfront. Learn about key figures who helped shaped Wellington into the city it is today. Enjoy a relaxed pace, with plenty of time for photos and questions along the way.
IncludesBattery-operated electric bicycle Knowledgeable tour guide Safety equipment as needed
- The minimum height for an electric bike is 145cm, there is no minimum height for a regular bike
- The tour content is aimed at adults, children must be accompanied
- The riding is easy but you should be stable riding a bike, comfortable getting on and off to walk across roads, and be able to safely ride between pedestrians while on shared paths
- This route only uses paths and cycle lanes