My Guide Website?
Te Awa Kairangi Grade 2 Scenic Duckie Tour
Explore the native forest in Wellington's backyard with a cruisy scenic float! Swing off ropes and jump off rocks for fantastic memories! Bring the family 4-90 years old.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Wellington:If youʻre booking your trip to Wellington last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover native New Zealand Birds in their natural habitat.
- Observe the Jaw Dropping scenery on the Te Awa Kairangi.
- Have a splash in the refreshing water while staying warm in the gear provided!
- Options available for pick up (not included in price)
- Family Picture Package Available (not included in price)
DescriptionThe Te Awa Kairangi/ Hutt River Grade 2 Scenic float is a great choice for family outings! We allow kids as young as 4 years old all the way up to adults of 90 years old. This nice and relax trip offers the opportunity for many exhilarating activities, but still available to all ages and experience levels great for first time rafters. Meet at our Base of operation (pick up option available for extra charge), Get suited up in our clean and well-maintained gear to help keep you warm on the river, 15-minute Shuttle to starting point, Enjoy the calm but exciting scenic float down the Te Awa Kairangi, Oppurtunites for Professional Photos (not included in price), Experience a rope swing and 2 different rock jumping spots, Live the thrill of going over white-water rapids, Get transported back to base (drop off option available for extra charge)
Includes2 hour duckie trip Transportation to starting point All gear (excluding personal swimwear) Rope swing jump 2 meter rock jump 5 meter rock jump Multiple Rapids
- This tour takes place during rain or shine. No-Show results in no refund. Try to arrive 5 minutes before scheduled time.