Best Conference Venues in Te Aro
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Wellington team
As the capital city, Wellington has good transport links with an international airport, ferry services connecting North and South islands, city train links to Auckland and good bus services. Wellington is a city that's easy to reach for conferences.
The iconic harbour views, city attractions and great cafe culture and nightlife means there are no shortage of things to do for delegates during, and after a conference. From large hotels, to national museums, art galleries, dedicated event venues, wineries and well known attractions, Wellington offers a convenient and exciting choice to host a conference.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Wellington:If youʻre booking your trip to Wellington last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wellington Craft Brewery Half-Day Guided Tour with Tastings
- Remutaka Rail Trail Mountain Bike Explorer
- Martinborough Wine and Food Tour with Lunch from Wellington
- Wellington: Wētā Workshop Experience and Guided Tour
- From Wellington: Half-Day Foodie Tour of the Wairarapa