Wellington Capital Tastes Walking Tour
Are you a business owner in Wellington?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Wellington.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sample local artisan delights at multiple tour stops
- Meet the producers behind local gourmet specialties
- Hear and see stories of the city's architecture, history, street art, culture and more
- Support food-related charities Kaibosh Food Rescue and Eat My Lunch
- Walk the city and experience the unique aspects for yourself
DescriptionVisit behind the scenes of local food businesses beloved to Wellington. See and hear how the magic happens. From local coffee and chocolate to peanut butter, NZ native honey, a regional tasting platter and more, this tour is all about the tastes of the city. Along the way weave the Wellington stories of their history, art, culture, architecture, into the modern city. The tour starts at 9:15 AM. This tour goes ahead rain, hail or shine, so please wear comfortable shoes and coat or hat and sunscreen as appropriate to the day's conditions. There is approximately 90 minutes of easy walking broken into short sections between tour stops.
IncludesGST (Goods and Services Tax)
Local professional guide
Small group tour (2-8 guests only)
Information about Wellington's history, streetscapes, culture and more
Transportation to and from the tour
- This tour is not suitable for those with mobility issues
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dietary restrictions can be catered for if advised ahead of tour day
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tours are not available on public holidays
- There is a maximum of 8 people per booking - please contact the guide if you wish to book for more than 8
- A minimum of 2 people is required for a tour to go ahead - if you are a solo traveller please contact the guide to see what tour date(s) have already met the minimum numbers
- Private tours and bi-lingual guides are available on request for an additional supplement - Danish, Dutch, French, Chinese and German
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Rover Rings ToursWellington City, Wellington
Rover Rings Tours highlights the best Lord of the Rings locations the Wellington Region has to offer...From NZ$95.00
Escape MateWellington City, Wellington
Escape Mate is the ultimate venue for epic group activities situated in the heart of Wellington...From NZ$40.00
Seal Coast SafariWellington City, Wellington
Experience Wellington's wild side and get up close and personal with seals on a four-wheel drive safari...From NZ$125.00
Hop On Hop Off TourWellington City, Wellington
See Wellington in style and comfort with an informative one and a half hour tour in a small minibus...From NZ$45.00
Flat Earth New Zealand ExperiencesWellington City, Wellington
Specialist guided tours in small groups. Local, knowledgeable and friendly guides, who encourage getting involved. Over a dozen options to choose from, from city walks toFrom NZ$95.00
Bluebridge Cook Strait FerriesWellington City, Wellington
The 3.5 hour journey between Wellington and Picton takes in some dramatic and beautiful scenery, so it makes sense to travel in comfort as you move between North and SoutFrom NZ$54.00
Space Place At Carter ObservatoryKelburn, Wellington
Located in Wellington's Botanic Gardens, the Carter Observatory takes visitors on a trip to the stars. The observatory is the longest serving observatory in New Zealand..From NZ$12.50
Located in picturesque Martinborough, Olivo is the oldest commercial olive grove in the Wairarapa and produces artisan olive oils...From NZ$15.00
See the capital in all its glory with a scenic flight from Wellington Helicopters............
Bodyhaven Boutique SpaWellington City, Wellington
As one of downtown's Wellington's best-known spas, Bodyhaven enjoys a pride of place in the Amora Hotel on Wakefield Street................