My Guide Website?
Wellington: Scenic Harbour Helicopter Flight10 Reviews
Explore the beauty of Wellington Harbour on this 15-minute scenic helicopter flight. Enjoy the magnificent views from the sky while the pilot provides you with insights as you fly over the landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Wellington:If youʻre booking your trip to Wellington last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Martinborough Wine and Food Tour with Lunch from Wellington
- From Wellington: Half-Day Foodie Tour of the Wairarapa
- Wellington: Return Cable Car Ticket
- Remutaka Rail Trail Mountain Bike Explorer
- Wellington: Wētā Workshop Experience and Guided Tour
- Explore the boundaries of Wellington Harbour just like the birds
- Fly over the tectonic landscape that encompasses a city shaped by a massive earthquake in 1855
- Take in views of Matiu Somes Island, Cook Strait, and more
- Glimpse famous landmarks such as the parliament buildings and Te Papa
DescriptionStart your scenic flight adventure in the heart of New Zealand's capital city. Get a safety briefing before taking off to explore the boundaries of Wellington Harbour. Hear about the city's highlights as you fly over them, and discover suburbs perched in the surrounding hills and the tectonic landscape that encompasses the city. Wellington was shaped by a massive earthquake in 1855 and you can see the full extent of these changes from above. Take in aerial views of Zealandia, Matiu/Somes Island, and Cook Strait, the highway for the ferries that shuttle between the North and South Islands of New Zealand. See houses growing more sparse as you fly along the Pencarrow coastline with its famous lighthouse marking the entrance to the harbor. On return to the city, glimpse famous landmarks such as the parliament buildings and Te Papa, the national museum, before landing back on the waterfront helipad.
Includes15-minute scenic helicopter flight Professional and experienced pilot Full safety briefing
- All flights are weather dependant
- Minimum numbers apply