- Sample world-class wines from the Martinborough region
- Savor locally produced cheese, chocolate and olive oil
- Enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking spectacular countryside
- Relax on a scenic drive over the Remutaka Ranges
Embark on a guided tour with an experienced local guide to the Martinborough region from Wellington. After meeting your guide, you will enjoy a scenic drive over the Remutaka Ranges, with a brief stop at the summit, before descending into the Wairarapa region.
Taste a range of fantastic local and imported cheeses and gourmet foods at a popular local cheese shop in Featherston. Experience Martinborough winemaking by visiting some of the oldest vineyards in the region, before savoring a delicious lunch overlooking the spectacular countryside.
At the Martinborough Brewery, you will be able to sample 4 of the 8 craft beers on offer and wander amongst the oldest olive trees in Martinborough. Learn about different varieties of olive and how they are grown. You will also find out how to taste olive oil like a professional, before discovering how to use the full range of infused oils in quick, easy and delicious recipes.
Lunch (main meal plus a beverage)
Transport to locations on the tour
Local driver/ guide
Fees for tasting experiences
- Activity is suitable for ages 18 and above due to New Zealand liquor laws
- Minimum numbers are required for this tour to operate and in the unlikely event that these are not met you will be offered an alternative date or a refund
- Winery tour and lunch providers vary daily
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the craft beer tasting occurs at the historical Martinborough Hotel
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund