My Guide Website?
Wellington Self-Guided Audio Tour
This fascinating guided audio tour of the beautiful capital of New Zealand will take you across Wellington to see sights such as the windy and popular waterfront, and the very informational museum of Te Papa.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a Walking Tour
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour
- Ride up the cable car to see the stunning views from Mt Victoria
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. Immerse yourself in the windy city of Wellington which is locally known as the 'Coolest Little Capital in the World'. In this audio tour explore this beautiful seaside city where you can take a cable car up the top of Mount Victoria, walk along the breezy Waterfront and visit one of the top museums in the world, the Te Papa Museum. You'll also see the Summit of Mount Victoria, the Plimmer Steps, the Old Bank Arcade, the Museum of Wellington City and Sea, the Wellington Railway, St Paul's Cathedral. You will also see the Parliament Building which is known worldwide as 'The Beehive' because of its unusual shape. Wellington is the capital of New Zealand and this tour will not disappoint. Take the frustration out of not knowing where to go, what to do or what to see by doing this wonderful walking tour which gives you a snapshot of the best things to see and do in this eclectic city which is awash with colorful characters of all ethnicities. Your tour. Your way.
IncludesAudio-guided tour (English only) Walking tour Self-paced
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only