My Guide Website?
New Zealand: eSIM Mobile Data Plan25 Reviews
Enjoy the convenience of instantly available eSIM data plans for New Zealand. Choose from a variety of options and activate your eSIM during your travels in New Zealand.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Wellington:If youʻre booking your trip to Wellington last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stay connected during your travels to New Zealand
- Choose the data plan and validity option that suits you
- Activate your eSIM with an easy-to-use QR code
- Purchase or top up your eSIM anywhere and anytime
- Enjoy a high-speed zero-waste service as you travel
DescriptionMake your trip to New Zealand hassle-free with a convenient eSIM data package. Stay connected on your travels with high-speed coverage in New Zealand. Purchase and install your eSIM anytime and anywhere. Choose from a variety of data packages, validity options, and coverage in additional countries. Simply scan the eSIM QR code to access all your essential apps on your trip. Avoid the trouble of managing multiple SIMs with this zero-waste solution. Get one eSIM per device and, if needed, top-up by simply buying and activating additional eSIM plans as you go. Once activated, your coverage will begin immediately according to your selected duration. All iPhone model launched beyond iPhone XS can support eSIM. For Android, if you are unsure, please check with the guideline photo for eligibility. If you can not connect to the internet after install this eSIM, please follow the Self Help Troubleshooting Guide in your GYG voucher. APN (Access Point Name): 3gnet Local operator info: New Zealand: 2Degrees Australia: Optus
IncludesSelected data pack and validity Coverage for selected areas Hotspot sharing Technical support
- Before booking, please ensure your mobile device is eSIM compatible and SIM-lock-free
- This eSIM data service is valid for your selected duration after activation on a 24-hour basis
- Top up by adding new eSIM plans
- You can have multiple eSIM plans for one device
- The connection speed depends on your reception and the local network
- It may takes up to 15 mins to activate the plan
- You need to have internet access to activate the plan. Please connect to a WiFi when you install the eSIM
- Please select the esim as the data plan to use
- Please make sure roaming data is ON
- The usage of commonly used apps (if medium quality is selected): Video streaming: 250MB-1GB/h Video conferencing: 0.8-2GB/h Music streaming: 200MB/h Social media with video content: 200MB/h